Apply for cat show sponsorship
Royal Canin are proud to sponsor cat shows across the UK and Ireland. We offer sponsorship tailored to the type of show you are running, and we are happy to answer any questions you may have. Registering for sponsorship can transform your show, so read through the terms and conditions and apply online via the form below.
Terms and conditions
- Royal Canin is to be the sole feed or supplement sponsor.
- Sponsorship given solely at the discretion of Royal Canin.
- Your show catalogue must acknowledge Royal Canin as the show sponsors on the front cover, and include a full page advert on the outside cover.
- Your schedule must acknowledge Royal Canin as the show sponsors on the front cover.
- Only approved Royal Canin artwork is to be used - graphics will be sent by Royal Canin following successful application.
- A copy of the schedule is to be sent to Royal Canin prior to the show.
- A marked up catalogue is to be sent to Royal Canin after to the show.
- Where possible photographs of winners are to include a bag of Royal Canin cat food or a Royal Canin banner.
- If your show has a website, please include a link back to the Royal Canin website (www.royalcanin.co.uk) for a minimum of 12 months.
- Applications for show sponsorship must be made at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Prize vouchers are only redeemable at cat shows from the Royal Canin stand or the Purrsonal Touch stand.
- All unused vouchers are to be returned to Royal Canin after the show.
- Royal Canin pen cards* and row end posters* are to be used.
- A banner* must be clearly displayed in the show hall acknowledging Royal Canin as sponsors.
- Sponsorship will only be available on the basis of one show per organisation per calendar year.
* We have arrangements with MF Penning, Malcolm's Penning and Bella Penning who can all provide pen cards, posters and banners free of charge upon request.