Apply for dog show sponsorship
Is my show eligible?
In all cases, Royal Canin is to be the sole feed or supplement sponsor.
Royal Canin currently sponsor the following types of show:
- Breed club open and championship.
- General open and group open shows.
- Gala events.
- Obedience, Agility and Trials, Gundog working tests.
- Heelwork to music, canine freestyle.
What are the benefits
We offer tailored sponsorship depending on the type of show you are running:
- Breed clubs
- Class winners: small bag.
- Best in Show, Reserve Best in Show, Best Puppy in Show and Best Veteran in Show: large bag.
- General open shows
- Group winners and Puppy Group winners: voucher for £10 off a single bag of Royal Canin dry dog food.
- Best in Show, Reserve Best in Show, Best Puppy in Show and Best Veteran in Show: voucher for £30 off a single bag of Royal Canin dry dog food.
- Group open show
- Best of Breed and Best Puppy in Breed: voucher for £10 off a single bag of Royal Canin dry dog food.
- Best in Show, Reserve Best in Show, Best puppy in Show, and Best Veteran in Show: voucher for £30 off a single bag of Royal Canin dry dog food.
All other events will be dealt with on an individual basis.
Terms and Conditions
- Royal Canin is to be the sole feed or supplement sponsor.
- Sponsorship is given solely at the discretion of Royal Canin.
- Your show catalogue must acknowledge Royal Canin as the show sponsors on the front cover, and include a full page advert inside.
- Only approved Royal Canin artwork is to be used - graphics will be sent by Royal Canin following successful application.
- A marked up catalogue and schedule are to be sent to Royal Canin prior to the show.
- Where possible photographs of winners are to include a bag of Royal Canin dog food or a Royal Canin banner.
- If your show has a website, please include a link back to the Royal Canin website (www.royalcanin.co.uk) for a minimum of 12 months.
- Applications for show sponsorship must be made at least 4 weeks in advance.
- Prize vouchers are only redeemable in retail stores and at dog shows from the Royal Canin stand.
- All unused vouchers are to be returned to Royal Canin after the show.
- A banner must be clearly displayed in the show hall acknowledging Royal Canin as sponsors.
- Sponsorship will only be available on the basis of one show per society per calendar year.