How do I use my Loyalty points?
In order to use your points for vouchers or gift items from our Loyalty Store, you will need to log into your Loyalty profile using your email address and password. Once you are logged in (as long as you are a registered Loyalty card customer), you will see a tab called Loyalty Programme. Click here where you can either issue yourself a voucher, or click through to the Loyalty shop to purchase a gift.
Get a voucher
- Click on the ‘Loyalty Programme’ tab from the left hand menu.
- Select the voucher value that you would like as well as the retailer that you would like to use it in.
- Select ‘Purchase’
You will receive a confirmation message with the voucher which will appear on screen, the points will be deducted from your balance, and your voucher will also be emailed to you immediately (check your spam/junk folder if you don’t see it).
Gifts and accessories
- From the shop home page, choose the item or items that you wish to use your points against and select ‘Add to cart’. You can find more items via the menu at the top.
- A box will appear, then click on the red highlighted text ‘Click here to checkout’.
- Click the red Checkout link in the shopping cart followed by the red ‘continue’ button (twice)
- Step 4: Delivery Details – The address field will be highlighted, you do not need to do anything here (unless you have no postal address stored on your profile yet, then you would need to add one). You only need to do this once and it is purely to allow the process to complete. You can add a new address here if you wish to. Once you have done this part, click the red continue button.
- Once you are happy, click the red Confirm Order button to finalise your order. Your order will be processed and posted to you.
Did this answer your question? If not, contact us.