I can’t get your website to work
Page not found
If you see a ‘Page not found’ error (sometimes referred to as a 404 error), it means that the URL in your browser is not recognised by our system. There are several potential reasons for this.
Page won’t load
If the page starts to load but doesn’t finish, it may not be usable.
- Check your internet connection. If you have a slow or patchy connection, that may stop the page loading properly. Check a few other websites and see if they’re having the same problem.
- Our server may be busy. In exceptionally busy periods, our system may struggle to send you the page properly. This is uncommon though, and if it does happen then our web team are likely to be hard at work resolving it already! Try refreshing the page, or maybe come back later.
- There may be an error on the page. We do all we can to ensure our websites are top-notch, but occasionally bugs do sneak through. If you see an error message, please contact us and include the details of the error message word for word so that we can investigate.
Page loads but doesn’t work
Sometimes, despite our best efforts, our websites do not work as we intend them to. If you experience a problem, we need as much information as possible to diagnose the issue and resolve it. Please contact us and include the following information:
- The URL (or web address) that you were on at the time
- What device you were using (e.g. laptop, iPhone, tablet, etc.)
- What browser you were using (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
- A description of what happened, and what you were expecting
- Details of the error message, if you saw one
Did this answer your question? If not, contact us.