I have not received my voucher
I was expecting it by email
If you registered for a voucher and haven’t received it, here are a few things to check before you get in touch with us:
- Check your spam/junk folder. Sometimes email programs incorrectly identify vouchers as spam. If necessary, add *@royalcanin.com to your ‘safe senders’ list.
- Check you registered successfully. If you didn’t complete the registration process, your voucher won’t have been generated. The easiest way to check is to try registering again; most offers limit registrations to one per person, so if you try again and are not stopped then it’s likely that you didn’t register properly first time round.
- Still no voucher? Contact us and ask us to resend your voucher.
I was expecting it by post
If you registered a voucher and haven’t received it in the post, here are a few things to check before you get in touch with us:
- Check your postal address is correct on your profile. Log into your profile with your email address and password, and check that your postal address is correct. If it’s wrong, correct it and contact us to ask us to resend it.
- Be patient. It takes us a day or so to process your voucher and send it out, and you should also allow time for the postal service to deliver it, which may be several days in some cases depending on the time of year. In general, if you have not received your voucher after 10 working days, it’s likely that there was either a technical problem processing your voucher or it has been lost in the post, so contact us and ask us to resend it.
Did this answer your question? If not, contact us.